Incremental bug fixxes.
- RayMarcher can now parse custom parameters and display them in GUI
- Beamer node: export intrinsic data
Incremental bug fixxes.
- nope, not this time.
- Better antialiasing for all Capture nodes.
- QueScript: <osc> message behaves now as advertised
- Model: fixed display of 3d models with build in textures
- CornerPin: is working again
- MeshWarp: added toggle to switch on/off interpolation functionality for newly loaded mesh
Huge speedup of project loading times.
Improvement of running performance.
- NEW HtcVive-Node: Use your HtcVive together with SPARCK.
- NEW LookAtCamera: Control the camera frustum with a lookat transformation.
- NEW TfmNodePath-Node: Load custom animation paths, which are created with blender.
- NEW TextureAnaglyph-Node: Creates anaglyph images from stereo textures.
- NEW Framerate graph.
- HeadRoom: Overhauled and working with the most currrent HeadRoom App.
- SpatialSoftedge: Completely overhauled maths with more accurate and faster algorithms
- TextureProjection: Completely overhauled maths with more accurate and faster algorithms
- BlendSoftedge: node has now a custum gradient
- Main Metro: syncronisation with Optitrack and Display Vertical Sync.
- MeshWarp: When loading another mesh the node will try to interpolate the new vertices
- MeshWarp: Appling the lattice to the mesh
- Calibrator: new background texture for calibrating video cameras
- Stereo Camera: it is now possible to set the frustum directly.
- Node-selector textcolor for better contrast
- Demo mode can now also use PRO-nodes
- OscMessage: message inlet
- Duplicating Nodes: The selected node will be duplicated with the shortcut ‚d‘
- Removing Nodes: The delete icon was removed and now the shortcut ‚x‘ will delete the selected node
- Undo/Redo of Properties: Using ‚z‘ for undo and ‚y‘ for redo. This is a major feature and in the process the property names have changed and therefore all old projects will not setup properly (see breaks)
- NEW OculusRift-Node
- Raymarching-Node: Moved from Experimental to Main
- Raymarching-Node: New Template with new params
- Monitor-Node: New Console Output Inlet – printing out dump messages to the console
- Preferences: Network – Text corrected
Breaks the old project settings: This means the old project files will not deal properly with the following nodes/properties anymore
- Projects created with older versions will have broken properties.
Fix: You can use a tool like textwrangler and run a Mulit-file Search and Replace over
your project: replace all occurrences of „vpl_workspace_root“ with „node_workspace“
- Canvas, Model, Shape and LedStrip: Shader selections inside these nodes need to be set again.
- 3DViewer: Background color setting moved to preferences
- 3DViewer: toggle display
- Editor: toggle display
- Windows: desktop position
- Old Raymarching shaders inside the old downloadable examples dont work anymore with the updated Raymarching node. Use the current Examples.